In those cases where you provide your personal data via the website, Altum Faithful Investing Eafi, S.L. (hereinafter, “Altum”) reserves the right to use “cookies” in order to recognize you as a frequent user and personalize your use of the website by pre-selecting your language, or more desired or specific content. Thanks to cookies, it is possible for Altum to recognize the browser of the computer used by the user in order to provide content and offer the user’s browsing or advertising preferences to the user’s demographic profiles, as well as to measure visits and traffic parameters, monitor the progress and number of entries.
1. What are cookies?
Cookies allow us, among other things, to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or your computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, may be used to recognize and identify you in order to improve your browsing and provide the services you have requested. If you do not wish to send cookies to our systems, you can “disable” them and control them from your browser by removing them from your browsing history – cache – at the end of your visit.
2. Types of cookies
Depending on its expiration date:
• Cookies “Sessions”: They remain in your browser during the visit (for example, until you close your browser and end the visit).
• “Persistent” cookies: They remain in your browser after the sesión (unless you delete them).
Depending on its activity:
• “Performance” cookies: They collect information about the use of the Website; they do not collect personal information and the data collected is stored anonymously. Performance cookies” are used to improve the performance of the Website.
• “Functionality” cookies: They allow the Website to store any options you have made on the page (such as text size changes, website customization).
Depending on its purpose:
• Analytical Cookies: They are used to collect statistics on user activity. Among other things, it analyses the number of users who visit the Website, the number of pages visited, as well as the activity of users on the Website and their frequency of use. The information collected is always anonymous so that no link can be established between it and the natural person to whom it refers.
• Authentification Cookies: They allow the Website to store any options you have made on the page (such as text size changes, website customization).
Depending on its provenance:
• Own Cookies: Enabled by the website you are browsing.
• Third-party Cookies: Third-party cookies are those that are sent to the user’s terminal computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
Altum uses analytics cookies provided by Google Analytics. We also use a cookie to remember the user’s acceptance of cookies.
4. How to reject cookies?
In the event that the user subsequently wishes to block or delete the cookies that have been stored on his or her computer and which necessarily require his or her consent, he or she may do so using the tools provided by each web browser. If you do not allow cookies to be installed on your browser, you may not be able to access any of the sections of our Website.
Depending on the type of browser the user uses, the procedure for revocation and deletion of cookies will be one of the following:
• Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en/home
• Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
• Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/ph/807/en-en
• Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/8.54/en-EN/index.html
• Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=en_EN
5. Additional notes
Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you have the right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision not to accept them.
6. Updating the Cookies Policy
If the user does not accept the cookies or rejects them at a later date, the functionality of the Website may be impaired.
This Cookies Policy may vary depending on the cookies used. If Altum changes its Cookies Policy, it will post a notice on the Website so that you are aware of any changes in the type of data collected. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we recommend that you visit this Cookies Policy regularly in order to be informed of any such disclaimer.
You may also delete cookies by consulting the instructions for use of your browser.